At present, there are many English speaking platforms available in India. These apps aim to help students achieve their study abroad dream through IELTS or TOEFL preparation and virtual learning sessions. The speaking club open on the app allows us to practise English speaking with our other learners. It designs practice tests to strengthen our skills in all sections and provides personal feedback on essay writing.
Why Should We Choose An English Learning App?
- An English app is a recognised platform for learners. It provides widely accepted online certificates after completion of the course.
- It has an easy-to-access and user-friendly interface. Therefore, we can take the test on our mobile or any other devices from anywhere, at any time.
- An English speaking app always ensures safety, security and complete transparency to its users. Millions of users trust the platform, and every year, more than two million people take international English exams like IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC.
- A virtual language learning platform is straightforward, quick and accurate. Moreover, we get to know our English level within a few minutes by taking a beautifully designed test with the app’s help.
- Most learning apps provide free practice tests to their students. Therefore, learners can easily enroll into the platform and take multiple tests before appearing for the final exam.
Advantages Of Using An Online Learning App:
- Nowadays, a learning platform plays a significant role in testing our English skills and helps us learn English speaking.
- It tests our English grammar and vocabulary knowledge and our reading and listening skills. We get our test results instantly at no extra cost.
- An English speaking test is also essential for assessing our pronunciation, fluency and communication skills.
- We can prepare for various English exams and buy a professional certificate to prove our knowledge and expertise in a language to an employer.
- It gives various course recommendations to help us learn English virtually and at an affordable cost.
Best-In-Class Features Of A Virtual English Teaching Platform:
- Live Classes:
We get daily live classes from expert educators available on the app. It covers all important topics to help us prepare for international English tests. Moreover, we can regularly attend those video lectures according to our convenience, and lakhs of students benefit from these masterclasses.
- Practice Tests:
It provides mock tests for each section and suggested answers and explanations after each section to improve our band score. The mock tests or practice tests are for all four essential areas, including reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Online Coaching:
These platforms have India’s best online boot camp that includes live classes, speaking and writing evaluations by experts, timed mock tests and much more. Virtual learners can choose a batch according to their convenient timings. Learning apps specially designed for these boot camps to help us get good scores in the final exam.
A learning app usually gives the latest exam trends and quick analysis to understand the exam pattern, scoring system, common mistakes, etc. It also provides exclusive study materials, including MCQs, speaking cue cards, vocabulary lists, grammar modules, etc., to the learners.